Thursday October 21st, you are invited to the pre-launch of a this new European arena for sharing insights and finding partners to drive innovation in healthcare, the PiPPi Community of Practice.
You will be introduced to the digital platform that will accommodate the sharing of unmet needs and collaboration. The pre-launch and follow-up workshops offer you the opportunity to be one of the first to experience working on the platform together. It will also enable you to give your feedback and help to develop the functionalities of the Community of Practice. The official launch of the platform is planned for the beginning of 2022.
As the Covid pandemic has accelerated the urgency of innovative solutions, pandemic related examples will be used to showcase the functionalities of this new collaborative platform.
Pre-launch of the platform for the PiPPi Community of Practice
Thursday 21 October, 2021, 11.00-12.00
With focus on ‘Lasting effects of the Covid-19-crisis within innovation procurement in healthcare’
- Welcome by Martina Ahlberg, coordinator of the PiPPi-project
- ‘Lasting effects of the Covid-19-crisis within innovation procurement in healthcare’
- David Konrad, Managing Director, Perioperative Medicine and Intensive Care , Karolinska University Hospital, Sweden
- Joseph Casey, Director of Partnerships and Programmes, King’s Health Partners, UK
- Breakout sessions: Exploration of the PiPPi-platform
Follow up workshops
Thursday 28 October, 2021, 11.00-12.30
Tuesday 2 November, 2021, 11.00-12.30
Register to pre-launch and/or workshops by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org