Welcome to a webinar on December 9th, with the aim to inspire by best practices of innovation and procurement. The example of the month is Non-invasive & non-intrusive multi-drug resistant organism detector: The journey from PCP to PPI.
- Welcome by Peter Söderman, Innovation Manager, Karolinska University Hospital
- Best practice: introduction to ANTI-SUPERBUGS PCP, by Ion Arrizabalaga, AQuAS – Agència de Qualitat i Avaluació Sanitàries de Catalunya
- Future PPI, by María Sanchis, AQuAS
- Contractor solution and experience: Sense4Care, by Raquel Obregon, Sense Solutions
- Contractor solution and experience: Bugwatcher, by Joan Escudero and Ana Génova, Pulso
- Q&As and round up by Peter Söderman
Registerby sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This webinar is the seventh in a series organized by the Platform for Innovation of Procurement and Procurement of Innovation (PiPPi). View all webinars on the PiPPi YouTube channel.
Leave a Reply